Welcome to Westmont Swim Club!
Westmont Swim Club is one of Illinois' top year round competitive swim teams serving the western and southern Chicago suburbs. We offer an opportunity for beginners and nationally ranked swimmers to reach their maximum potential and develop a love for sport and team.
Competitive Swimming News
- 5/12/13 - "Thank you to our Wonderful Parent Volunteers & Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms!" - Thank you to all of our parent volunteers who helped run the 2013 Dive Into Summer Meet this weekend. The meet ran very smoothly due to all your hard work. Congratulations to all the Swimmers who competed in the meet. It was a great way to kick off the long course season. Full meet results are now posted. - click here to view.
- 4/19/13 - "Illinois Swimming Top Ten List now posted!" - 2011-12 Short Course Top Ten List; 2012 Long Course Top Ten List
- 4/8/13 - "Sen/Nat Team Working Hard in the Off-Season!" -
Our Senior/National team getting ready for the 2013 Long Course Season out at Swallow Cliff.
- 4/8/13 - "Team Banquet" - We will be holding our 2013 Team Banquet at Ruth lake Country Club on Friday, April 19th. Click here for the invitation. Please RSVP to Judy Coady by April 17th.
- 3/13/13 - "6 New Team Records Set during the Junior National Meet!" - Congratulations to our Junior National Team of Connor Fabian, Ben Hewett, Louisa Hoffman, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Madeline Naughton, Ryan O'Malley, Adam Pircon, Brian Powell, Kristine Rosenberger, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Elly Vitek and Brendan Weibel on a great meet down in Orlando at the fastest and biggest NCSA Junior National Meet ever! 6 New Team Records set during the meet!! Our Senior Boys broke 4 of the 5 team relay records, just missing the 400 Medley Relay record by .08 on the last day of competition. Eddie Mapel also destroyed the Senior Boys 100 Breaststroke with a time of 56.02 and the 200 Breaststroke record with a 2:04.63. Click Here for more results
- 3/11/13 - "Westmont had "32" top 16 individual finishes at the Age Group State Championship Meet!" - The team ended up scoring over 100 points more than what we were seeded with at the Age Group State meet. During the meet the team took down Three team records! Congratulations to Michael Su on breaking the team record in the 13/14 Boys 200 Fly with a time of 2:02.51. Also congratulations to the 11/12 Boys 400 Medley Relay (T. Willemse, T. Lundgren, D. Lahmann, J. Moore) and the 11/12 Boys 400 Free Relay (D. Lahmann, T. Willemse, F. McCarter, J. Moore) on destroying the Team Record. The Boys Medley Relay knocked five seconds off the team record clocking a 4:12.46 and the Boys Free Relay knocked over seven seconds off the team record with a 3:44.59! Click here for more results!
- 2/28/13 - "Six new Team Records set!" - Six new team records where set during the last three meets. Nolan Lahmann broke the 9/10 Boys 500 free record with a 6:11.83; Trystan Lundgren broke the 11/12 Boys 200 Breaststroke record with a 2:31.42; Thomas Willemse broke the 11/12 Boys 200 Backstroke team record with a 2:18.38; Donovan Lahmann broke the 11/12 Boys 400 IM record with a 4:58.74; and Jack Morrissey broke both the 8&Under Boys 50 Back and 100 Back with a 36.32 and a 1:23.52!! Read More
- 2/27/13 - Congratulations to all our Westmont HS Boys on a great State Meet! - Congratulations to our Westmont Swim Club High School Boys at State! Also congrats to the Hinsdale Central HS on finishing Second in the State. Our boys had a great meet and we are looking forward to seeing everyone back at Westmont. Click Here for more detials
- 2/21/13 - Westmont HS Boys tear it up at Sectionals!" - Congratulations to all our High School Boys who competed at the IL HS Boys Sectional Meets this past weekend. The team is very proud of all of you. We had 15 boys qualify for the State Meet. Congratulations to Alex Cruz, Peter Dore, Connor Fabian, Ben Hewett, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Ryan O'Malley, Adam Pircon, Brian Powell, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Nathan Suek, Zach Tieke, and Brendan Weibel. Good Luck at State boys!
- 2/6/13 - Post Season Practice Calendar - Click here for the post season practice schedule. Also the Calendar is also updated.
- 2/5/13 - TEAM PICTURE!!! - We will be taking a team picture Tuesday, Feb 12th at 7:30 pm in the pool at Westmont High School. Please bring your "BLUE" Westmont team shirt to the picture.
- 12/25/12 - Happy Holidays! - The Westmont Coaching Staff would like to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year! Also we would like to thank everyone so much for our wonderful Holiday Gifts. Thank you! Thank you!
- 12/10/12 - "Winter Break Practice Schedule" - Click here to view the calendar.
- 12/10/12 - "New Team Record set at our Mid-Season Challenge Meet!" - Congratulations to Nolan Lahmann For breaking the 9/10 Boys 500 Free team record with a time of 6:41.86! We actually had three 9/10 boys swim the 500 free this weekend and all three boys broke the old record. Congrats to Nolan lahmann, Henry Olenec and Liam Shannon!! Also congratulations to the 11/12 boys 200 Medley Relay; Thomas Willemse, Brian McManus, Jeffrey Vitek and Donovan lahmann who just missed the team record by 4 tenths of a seconds on the last race of the meet. Congratulations Boys!
- 12/3/12 - "Thank you to our Wonderful Parents!" - Thank you to all of our parent volunteers who helped run the 2012 Mid-Season Challenge Meet this weekend. The meet ran very smoothly due to all your hard work. Congratulations to all the Swimmers who competed in the meet. There were some outstanding swims over the weekend! Full meet results are now posted. - click here to view.
- 11/25/12 - "5 Westmont Swimmers named to the USA Scholastic All-American Team!" - Five Westmont swimmers where recognized by USA Swimming as 2012 Scholar All-Americans. To achieve this you must have at least a 3.5 gpa, completed grades 10, 11, or 12 and achieved an individual qualifying time. Congratulations to Peter Errichiello, Genna Heidkamp, Louisa Hoffman, Elly Vitek and Haley Wickham! This is an incredible honor and the team is very proud of all of you! 11/25/12 -
- 11/24/12 - "Westmont College Swimmers Back at the Pool during their Thanksgiving Break!"
- 11/21/12 - "Three New Team Records set at the HF Meet!!!" - Congratulations to the team on a great meet at the HF First/Last Chance Meet! During the meet three new team records where set. Henry Olenec broke the 9/10 Boys 500 Free record with a time of 7:09.37, Jeffrey Vitek broke the 11/12 Boys 200 Fly record in a time of 2:23.65 and Donovan Lahmann set the team record in the 11/12 Boys 400 IM clocking a 5:24.13. Congratulations Boys!
- 11/21/12 - "Westmont HS Girls Tear it up at State and a State Record goes down by two of Our Girls!" - Congratulations to our Westmont Swim Club High School Girls at State this weekend! Our Girls had a strong finish placing in the top 12 in 6 individual swims! Also Colleen Barron and Haley Wickham broke the State Record in the 200 Medley Relay! Congratulations to all our High School girl swimmers on a terrific high school season. Looking forward to seeing everyone back at the Westmont pool soon. - Results
- 11/8/12 - "2012 Minn Grand Prix Meet" - Good luck to all our swimmers competing in the Minn USA Swimming Grand Prix Meet this weekend; Michael Dietrich, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Madeline Naughton, Lucas O'Bryan, Ryan O'Malley, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Zach Tieke, and Brendan Weibel. Have fun and tear it up!
- 10/22/12 - "Off to a Great Start" - Congratulations to the team on a great first meet of the season. The team came away winning the Jets meet this past weekend at UIC. The coaching staff is very happy with how well the team raced and looking forward to a great season. Our next meet will be the Maverick's Round Up Meet on Nov 3&4. Results from the Jets are now posted on the Meet Schedule page - click here.
- 7/25/12 - "Good Luck to our Age Group State Team!"
- 7/18/12 - "Good Luck to our Sectional Champ Team!" - Good luck to Katie Clancy, Jen Coady, Conner Fear, Ben Hewett, Louisa Hoffman, Alex Iwanicki, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Madeline Naughton, Ryan O'Malley, Mike Reed, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Zach Tieke, Hannah Veselik, Elly Vitek and Brendan Weibel! Tear it up!
- 6/9/12 - "Westmont Swim Club has two big days at the Swimvitational" - The team started the first day of competition clocking 7 lifetime bests in 10 swims. Elly Vitek broke a minute for the first time in the 100 free going a 59.26, Louisa Hoffman dropped over three seconds in the 100 Fly finishing with a 1:06. Eddie Mapel had a huge first day of competition dropping over 9 seconds in his 200 breast and finishing 12th with a 2:24.64!
- 6/7/12 - "Good Luck to our Omaha Squad!"
6/4/12 - "Congrats to Coach Jason" - Congratulations to Coach Jason on his Triathlon this past weekend! We are proud of you Coach Jason!
- 3/25/12- "Four team records fall at the Junior National Meet!" - The team had 18 swimmers competing at the 2012 Junior National Meet in Orlando, one of the largest teams in team history. During the five day meet the team took down four team records. Genna Heidkamp broke the 100 and 200 Butterfly records with a 55.70 in the hundred and a 2:04.30 in the two hundred. Eddie Mapel set a new team record in the 200 Breaststroke swimming a 2:07.54. The Girls 200 Free Relay of Elly Vitek, Alex Iwanicki, Louisa Hoffman and Genna Heidkamp wrapped up the meet setting a new record of 1:36.56. Congratulations to our Jr National team!
- 3/12/12 - "Westmont Finishes 10th at Age Group State!" - The team ended up scoring almost 150 points more than what we were seeded with to finish 10th at the Age Group State Meet. During the meet the team took down five team records and took home two State Titles! Frank Morrissey, Trystan Lundgren, Nolan Lahmann and Ben Chiappe teamed up to become the state champions in the 10 and Under 200 Medley Relay and setting a new team record in the process. Along with our 10 and under boys Craig Smith won the 13/14 Boys 200 Backstroke by over three seconds and destroyed the old team record by more than three seconds too! Craig Smith also broke the 13/14 Boys 100 Backstroke record and finished 2nd in the event. Kierston Farly-Sepe set a new team record in the 13/14 Girls 100 Butterfly and our 13/14 Boys 400 Medley Relay of Craig Smith, Michael Dietrich, Adam Pircon and Brian Powell broke the old team record in the event by four seconds and was the first relay under 3:50 in team history. Congratulations to our Age Group State Team! -read more
- 3/5/12 - "Westmont Captures 3rd Place at Senior State!" - The team for the second year in a row finishes 3rd at Senior Champs in a dramatic finish during the last day of competition, breaking two more team records in the process, bringing the total to 6 new team records set at the meet! On the last day Elly Vitek broke the 100 free record with a time of 51.89, being the first girl in team history to break 52 seconds. Then Craig Smith followed up Elly and broke the 13 and 14 boys 200 backstroke record with a time of 1:55.92. Along with the 100 free, Elly Vitek also broke her old 200 Freestyle record on the first day with a 1:52.15; Craig Smith also broke the 100 Backstroke record on Saturday with a 53.84; Kierston Farley-Sepe set the 13 and 14 girls 100 Butterfly record clocking a 57.54; and Genna Heidkamp also re-broke her 100 Butterfly record with a 55.62! Congratulations to our Senior Team!
- 2/24/12 - "2011-12 Westmont Swim Club Team Photo" - Picture 1, Picture 2
- 2/23/12 - "Good Luck HS Boys at State!" - Good Luck to all our high school boys competing in the IL HS Boys State Meet! Good luck to Alex Cruz, Peter Errichiello, Eddie Mapel, Richard Mueller, Ryan O'Malley, Bryce Peters, Connor Schroyer, Nathan Suek, Zach Teike, Brendan Weibel.
- 12/12/11 - "Westmont Swimmers in the news!" - The team had four 8 and Under High Point Winners at the 2011 Mid-Season Challenge Meet this past weekend; Nina Barcelona took 2nd, Erin Beatty finished 3rd, Jake Owens placed 3rd and Tristan Haeger took home the 1st place trophy. Congratulations! Click Here to see the Western springs news article about our 8& Under High Point winners
- 11/24/11 - "10 Westmont Swimmers named to the USA Scholastic All-American Team!" - Ten Westmont swimmers where recognized by USA Swimming as 2011 Scholar All-Americans. To achieve this you must have at least a 3.5 gpa, completed grades 10, 11, or 12 and achieved an individual qualifying time. Congratulations to Maureen Barron, Jennifer Coady, Vincent Errichiello, Peter Errichiello, Genna Heidkamp, Alex Iwanicki, Hannah Lillioja, Lindsay Pavich, Elly Vitek and Haley Wickham! This is an incredible honor and the team is very proud of all of you!
- 11/19/11 - "Westmont HS Girls Tear it up at State!" - Congratulations to our Westmont Swim Club High School Girls at State this weekend! Our girls had a strong finish tonight at the State Finals, placing in the top12 in 8 individual swims!! Congratulations to all our high school girl swimmers on a terrific high school season. Looking forward to seeing everyone back at the Westmont pool soon. Click Here to see results.
- 11/17/11 - "Good Luck HS Girls at State!" - Good luck to all our high school girls competing in the IL HS Girls State Meet! Westmont Swim Club had 14 girls qualify for state in 16 individual events at Sectionals. Click Here to see the full list of our girls State Swimmers!
- 11/8/11 - "Westmont High School Girl Swimmers in the News" - Click here to see a great article about our Westmont Swim Club High School girl swimmers in the Doings.
- 10/7/11 - Illinois 2011 LCM Top Ten List - Illinois swimming has posted the 2011 LCM Illinois Top Ten List. Westmont Swim Club had 25 swimmers make the Top Ten List in 57 individual swims. Congratulations to all the swimmers! Lean More
- 7/28/11 - "Westmont Swimmers tear it up during the first day of competition at the Age Group State meet on Coach Matt's and Coach Jason's Birthday!" - To celebrate Jason's and Matt's birthday our Westmont Swimmer's decided to give them one amazing swim after another today. The Team ends the day in 9th place! The team had 8 top 8 and 1 top 16 individual swims plus the 13/14 boys 800 Free finished 7th and the 10&U boys 200 Free Relay finished 9th today! Keep it up!
- 7/25/11 - "Westmont Swim Club finishes 10th at Sectionals and the girls tied for 5th!" - Congratulations to all our swimmers on a great meet. Congratulations to Kelly Ryan on making three Olympic Trial Cuts during the meet. For all the highlights of the meet please click here.
CSP St. Louis Meet
June 21-23, 2013