6/27/15 - "13/14 Boys Take Down Meet Record in 400 Medley Relay in Nashville!" - The team has been having a great meet and time in Nashville this weekend. One major highlight from the meet so far was the boys 13/14 Medley Relay of Frankie Morrissey, Trystan Lundgren, Cullen Cochlan and Donovan Lahmann, who destroyed the meet record by 6 seconds and clocked a 4:12. Congratulations boys.
3/14/15 - "Cullen Cochlan sets new State Record in the 11/12 200 Free" - Congratulation to Cullen on being the first 11/12 Boy in state history to break 1:50 in the 200 free!
3/1/15 - "Westmont Swim Club take 1st at Regionals"
- Congratulations to the team on an outstanding meet! Results are now posted under the meet schedule.
2/16/15 - "Register Now for our Spring Swim Lessons" - Online registration for our Spring Swim Lessons (April through May) are now open. For more details and information click here. To register please click on the "SWIM LESSONS" menu bar.
2/16/15 - Two New Team Records Set at Last Meet! - Congratulations to Jack Morrissey on breaking our 22 year old team record in the 9/10 Boys 50 Backstroke with a time of 30.56 beating the old record by .03. Along with Jack, Cullen Cochlan re-broke his 50 fly team record by .02 this weekend. Congratulations boys!!
2/11/15 - New Facility Webpage Now Up and Running! - click here to check out information and photos of our new facility!
1/13/15 - Adult Swim Clinics - Click here for information on our 4-Day Adult Swim Clinics being offered over the next two months.
12/3/12 - "Thank you to our Wonderful Parents!" - Thank you to all of our parent volunteers who helped run the 2014 Mid-Season Challenge Meet this weekend. The meet ran very smoothly due to all your hard work. Congratulations to all the Swimmers who competed in the meet. There were some outstanding swims over the weekend! Full meet results are now posted. - click here to view.
11/24/14 - "Kelly McNamara wins the 100 Fly at High School State!" - Congratulations to Kelly McNamara for becoming the State Champion in the 100 Butterfly at the 2014 High School Girls State Meet!
11/20/14 - "Good Luck to Our High School Girls at State!" - The team would like to wish all our high school girls competing in the IL HS State Meet this coming weekend the best of luck! Stephanie Bowater (Hinsdale Central), Cassandra Candel (Downers Grove North), Mia Chiappe (Hinsdale Central), Catherine Clancy (Fenwick), Hollis Clark (Hinsdale Central), Emily Graham (Hinsdale Central), Paige Jaeger (York), Margaret Kaufman (Hinsdale Central), Alex Knutte (lemont), Kelly McNamara (Addison Trail), Nina Relias (Hinsdale Central), Kimmy Vitek (Lyons), Maud Willemse (Hinsdale Central), and Jessica Woolfe (Elmhurst)
11/20/14 - "SENIOR BOYS TAKE HOME 1ST AT MIZZOU!" - Congratulations to our MIzzou Senior Meet swimmers on a great meet this past weekend! The team racked up over 135 Lifetime Best Times throughout the meet and clocked some new Jr National Qualifying cuts along the way! The boys also took home 1st place for the open men's events by over 140 points!
Happy Halloween! - WEST Swim Club's GREAT PUMPKIN RACES!
ADULT SWIMMING!: Westmont Swim Club is now offering specialized Triathlon Swimming Training; Mater's Swimming; Adult Lap Swim; and 1-on-1 and Semi-Private Adult Swim Lessons! Come have fun honing in on your skills and take your swimming from ordinary to extraordinary! Click Here
Westmont Swim Club is now offering Fall/Winter Swim Lessons! - We will now be offering learn-to-swim lessons this summer. We will be holding 6 - 1 week session. Each session will consist of 4 - 30 min lessons Monday through Thursday. For more information and to register click here
8/30/14 - "Congratulations Coach Jason on becoming an IRONMAN!" -
Coach Jason completed the Louisville Ironman in under 12 hours and recorded the second fastest swim time in his age group! Congratulations Jason! We're all so proud of you!
8/30/14 - "Join Us for the Amazing Walk for Cancer" -
Come join us and our team, THE AMAZING SWIMMERS on Sunday September 28th as we share hope, build awareness and funds for the Elmhurst Memorial Center for Cancer Care. The Amazing Walk will step off at 1:00 pm from the Center for Cancer Care on the Elmhurst Memorial Main Campus at 155 E. Brush Hill Road in Elmhurst. Click here
to register to walk with our team THE AMAZING SWIMMERS.
7/28/14 - "Westmont Swim Club Finishes 12th at Age Group State!"
Congratulations to the team on a fantastic, fun and long Age Group State Meet last weekend up in Pleasant Prairie, WI! The team went into the meet seeded with only 344 points and finished the meet with 494, scoring 150 points more than what we were suppose to score, an mind blowing accomplishment at one of the fastest Age Group State Meets in history. The team came away with 34 top 20 individual finishes, 15 different individual scorers, 8 top 20 relays, and 100 best times!! - read more
4/1/14 - "3 New Team Records Fall at the 2014 NCSA Jr National Meet!"
Congratulations to our Junior National Team on a great meet down in Florida at the fastest and biggest NCSA Junior National Meet ever! 3 New Team Records
where set during the meet; Craig Smith
took down the 200 Backstroke record, Kelly McNamara
broke the 100 Butterfly record and the relay team of Brendan Weibel, Adam Pircon, Zachary Tieke, Zackary Amendola
crushed the boys 800 Free Relay record! - read more
<class="size12text">4/1/14 - "Westmont Takes Top 10 At Age Group State!" -
Congratulations to the team on a phenomenal Age Group State Meet at UIC! The team went into the meet seeded with only 280 points and finished the meet with 467, scoring 187 more points than what we were supposed to score, an amazing accomplishment. The team came away with 28 top 16 individual finishes, 11 different individual scores, 10 top 16 relays, 94 best times, TWO INDIVIDUAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES, ONE RELAY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE, and 6 NEW TEAM RECORDS! - read more
2/21/14 - "Westmont Finishes the Regular Season with a Win!" - Congratulations to the team on coming away with the win at the BrRyall Meet, our last regular season meet of the season. Now, let's get ready for the championship season!
1/20/14 - "Westmont Swim Club Welcomes New Member!" - Congratulations to Coach Erin on having a healthy baby boy, Brendan Trier! We can't wait to meet him.
- 11/28/13 - "Westmont College Swimmers back at Westmont over the break!" -
- 11/18/12 - "Westmont Senior Boys Tear it Up in Iowa!" - Congratulations to the team on a great meet this past weekend. The boys busted out over 90 Lifetime best times throughout the weekend and made a few additional Jr National cuts. For the full results click here
- 7/30/13 - "Westmont Takes 9th at Age Group State!" Congratulations to the team on a phenomenal Age Group State Meet at Stevenson High School! The team went into the meet seeded with only 317 points and finished the meet with 461, almost 150 more points than what we were supposed to score, an unbelievable accomplishment. The team came away with 30 top 16 individual finishes, 12 different individual scorers, 9 top 16 relays, 92 best times, and Two Individual State Championship Titles - Anna Glowniak (50 Breast), Donovan Lahamnn (50 Free). Read More
- 7/19/13 - "Westmont Sectional Team has a big night at Finals!' - Kelly Ryan started off the night by becoming the 2013 Sectional 200 Backstroke Champion, Eddie Mapel takes 3rd place in the 100 Breaststroke with a US Open Cut, and Craig Smith took 9th in the 200 Backstroke with a US Junior National Cut!
- 7/16/13 - "Good Luck to the Westmont Sectional Team!" - Good Luck to Katie Clancy, Michael Dietrich, Peter Errichiello, Connor Fabian, Ian Ferguson, Emily Graham, Genna Heidkamp, Ben Hewett, Louisa Hoffman, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Kelly McNamara, Lucas O'Bryan, Adam Pircon, Ryan O'Malley, Conor Ozog, Kristine Rosenberger, Kelly Ryan, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Zach Tieke, Elly Vitek, Brendan Weibel. Tear it up in Minnesota!
- 6/26/13 - "Good Luck Kelly Ryan at the World Championship Trials!" - Kelly Ryan will be competing in the 200 Back, 100 Back and 50 Back at the World Championship Trials this week. Good luck Kelly, we'll be pulling for you!
- 6/25/13 - "CSP Meet" - Congratulations to the team on a great meet this past weekend in St. Louis. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate as much as we would have liked but the bad weather still didn't stop us from having fun! Results from the meet are now posted - click here
- 3/13/13 - "6 New Team Records Set during the Junior National Meet!" - Congratulations to our Junior National Team of Connor Fabian, Ben Hewett, Louisa Hoffman, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Madeline Naughton, Ryan O'Malley, Adam Pircon, Brian Powell, Kristine Rosenberger, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Elly Vitek and Brendan Weibel on a great meet down in Orlando at the fastest and biggest NCSA Junior National Meet ever! 6 New Team Records set during the meet!! Our Senior Boys broke 4 of the 5 team relay records, just missing the 400 Medley Relay record by .08 on the last day of competition. Eddie Mapel also destroyed the Senior Boys 100 Breaststroke with a time of 56.02 and the 200 Breaststroke record with a 2:04.63. Click Here for more results
- 3/11/13 - "Westmont had "32" top 16 individual finishes at the Age Group State Championship Meet!" - The team ended up scoring over 100 points more than what we were seeded with at the Age Group State meet. During the meet the team took down Three team records! Congratulations to Michael Su on breaking the team record in the 13/14 Boys 200 Fly with a time of 2:02.51. Also congratulations to the 11/12 Boys 400 Medley Relay (T. Willemse, T. Lundgren, D. Lahmann, J. Moore) and the 11/12 Boys 400 Free Relay (D. Lahmann, T. Willemse, F. McCarter, J. Moore) on destroying the Team Record. The Boys Medley Relay knocked five seconds off the team record clocking a 4:12.46 and the Boys Free Relay knocked over seven seconds off the team record with a 3:44.59! Click here for more results!
- 2/27/13 - Congratulations to all our Westmont HS Boys on a great State Meet! - Congratulations to our Westmont Swim Club High School Boys at State! Also congrats to the Hinsdale Central HS on finishing Second in the State. Our boys had a great meet and we are looking forward to seeing everyone back at Westmont. Click Here for more detials
- 2/21/13 - Westmont HS Boys tear it up at Sectionals!" - Congratulations to all our High School Boys who competed at the IL HS Boys Sectional Meets this past weekend. The team is very proud of all of you. We had 15 boys qualify for the State Meet. Congratulations to Alex Cruz, Peter Dore, Connor Fabian, Ben Hewett, Will Leach, Eddie Mapel, Ryan O'Malley, Adam Pircon, Brian Powell, Connor Schroyer, Craig Smith, Mark Smith, Nathan Suek, Zach Tieke, and Brendan Weibel. Good Luck at State boys!
- 11/25/12 - "5 Westmont Swimmers named to the USA Scholastic All-American Team!" - Five Westmont swimmers where recognized by USA Swimming as 2012 Scholar All-Americans. To achieve this you must have at least a 3.5 gpa, completed grades 10, 11, or 12 and achieved an individual qualifying time. Congratulations to Peter Errichiello, Genna Heidkamp, Louisa Hoffman, Elly Vitek and Haley Wickham! This is an incredible honor and the team is very proud of all of you!